Friday 12 September 2014

If There Is Hell Below Podcast... One Pitch Whine


iTunes
RSS

There’s a feeling of change in the air, so Rob and Callum are discussing what matters like German terms for the male organ, ghouls, and whether burgers have gone too far? Big topics for an important time. Music wise we’re all good, there’s some killer off-kilter pop songs from Springtime Carnivore and Denmark’s Dinner, sweet harmonies from Cool Ghouls, Atlanta-based hip hop from Rome Fortune and the psychedelic krautgaragerock of King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, along with some other ace listens.


1 comment:

Joe Bloggs said...

I just want to say: bloody good job mates. I've listened to a lot of your podcasts, I take the bus to and from work so I usually listen to them then. You've introduced me to a lot of excellent music.